Fall has arrived, and with the changing of the season, why not bring some fall atmosphere into your own home? Here are five ideas for giving your home a fall feel.
1. Fun with foliage: One of the unmistakable signs of fall is the changing—and eventually, falling—leaves. Pick up some faux silk leaves from your local craft store and use them to accent a bookshelf or table centerpiece.
2. Add some orange: Orange is the unofficial color of fall, so adding a little orange to your home will definitely create some fall flavor—just don’t go overboard. Try adding some orange accents to white furniture.
3. Pumpkins and gourds: This is a sure way to give your home a touch of autumn, and even if orange isn’t your thing, you could try white pumpkins instead.
4. Natural elements: Fall feels rustic and outdoorsy. You can bring that feeling into your home with feathers, weathered wood, or some antlers. Those items are perfect for your mantel.
5. Hang a wreath: Wreaths aren’t just for the winter holidays. Find one with some fall foliage and other season-appropriate accents. It’s an easy way to bring the outdoors into your kitchen or living room.